How We Value Our Team Members
ARAG® has a rich history of promoting a culture of open communication, flexibility and individual growth. If you're interested in joining the ARAG family, apply to an available opportunity below or submit your resume.
ARAG is a global employer of legal insurance products whose rich history provides strength and stability to more than 130 team members in North America. A family-owned business with an international presence, we're focused on making a difference globally through smart and dynamic business growth strategies
ARAG recruits a diverse population of top-tier talent seeking greater fulfillment in the workplace. Our core values encourage an environment of open communication, collaboration and accessibility to our leadership and executive teams. Learn more about ARAG or submit your resume for a future opening.
See why our team members voted us as a Best Place to Work!
The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for conducting advanced channel and campaign analysis, providing insights that drive actionable consumer acquisition, conversion and retention strategies.
If you are interested in possible employment opportunities at ARAG, we encourage you to submit your resume at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12948921
Please submit resumes online. Hard copy resumes will not be considered for employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Track and analyze marketing channel performance (website, email, paid search, direct mail, phone, chat. etc.) and provide data driven intelligence to optimize campaigns, media investments and consumer experience
- Administer digital analytics tool – Google Analytics Premium
- Create and manage channel attribution models
- Maintain campaign IDs, promotion codes, variables and tags
- Manage vendor relationship
- Train and support internal users
- Work with Marketing and Sales to identify ideal consumer sets, sales forecasts, competitive promotional pricing, market penetration, and competitor analysis
- Develop consumer profiles, predictive models and segmentation systems to drive revenue generation and campaign performance
- Create and maintain actionable marketing dashboards and reports, presenting key performance indicators to stakeholders of various management levels and functional roles
- Synthesize complex datasets such as conversion funnel analytics, A/B and multivariate testing and consumer behavior into
- Assist with integration of multiple data sources to develop a 360° view of the ARAG customer
- Work with IT, Marketing, Sales and other data stakeholders to maintain application data flows, enhance data collection methodology and preserve data integrity
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting to identify data collection issues and ensure channels and campaigns are tracked correctly
- Maintain comprehensive documentation on measurement methodology and reporting process to ensure consistency of analytics
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders agency partners to ensure continuity and advancement of analytics program
- Ad-hoc market research and reports as needed
Qualifications (including experience and education)
- Proficiency with business intelligence tools (MicroStrategy preferred), digital analytics platforms (Google Analytics preferred), tag management tools (Google Tag Manager preferred) and CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience analyzing data from marketing systems/platforms such as Google AdWords, Bizo, Facebook, ExactTarget, Salesforce, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and working knowledge of remaining Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with marketing industry trends and best practices
- Capable of aggregating, manipulating and analyzing data to inform marketing decisions
- Ability to translate and present complex data analyses in into audience-relatable terms
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and work with new and existing technologies
- Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve issues at both a strategic and functional level
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage projects and workload
- Effectively partner with associates from a variety of business units
- Ability to effectively operate and remain positive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to proactively take initiative to accomplish tasks with little supervision
- Four-year degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Marketing or related field (Masters preferred)
- 5-7 years of experience in analyst role with minimum of 2 years working with digital marketing campaigns and web analytics packages (Google Analytics preferred).
Certifications, Licenses, Associations, etc.
- None required.
- Position includes some travel. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This role will be responsible for managing and leading the client management team responsible for growing and retaining the existing client portfolio to meet corporate revenue and profitability measures. This role will lead the Client Management team as they partner with the Sales team to ensure a seamless installation and enrollment on all new clients, as well as identify and implement new and transformational strategies to increase revenue and profitability, including driving initiatives to generate new business opportunities through leveraging existing accounts and working to grow and expand our market position. The Director of Client Management will develop and maintain positive business and community relationships, deliver consultative services, balance the needs of the customer and the needs of the organization, and facilitate prompt and accurate responses to clients to drive client and customer satisfaction and retention.
If you are interested in possible employment opportunities at ARAG, we encourage you to submit your resume at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1410541
Please submit resumes online. Hard copy resumes will not be considered for employment. Local and Chicago area candidates will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Develop and execute on sales and renewal goals and strategies which support corporate goals.
- Develop and execute on strategies to drive exceptional client growth, profitability and retention.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Product and Marketing Staff in recommending changes and improvements in design, pricing, or business practices.
- Coordinate revenue opportunities and renewals with client management team and other ARAG functions.
Drive strategic account planning and activities to drive top-line revenue for ARAG.
- Lead and direct the efforts of the client management team to develop, implement and manage annual strategic account plans for clients.
Lead, develop, mentor, and grow client management team. Recruit, hire, and train staff. Conduct performance reviews of staff on a regular basis. Provide ongoing feedback for improvement, and take appropriate and timely disciplinary action, as necessary.
Prepare and manage annual department plan and budget.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on client portfolio results renewal goal status.
- Create appropriate reporting and metrics measures for team results.
Serves as a positive role model by representing the ARAG Values.
Other job duties as assigned.
Qualifications (including experience and education)
- Thorough knowledge in the area(s) of client management, negotiation, sales, and sales processes. Knowledge of employee benefit and insurance industry product distribution channels.
- Basic understanding of underwriting principles and forecasting future claims costs in order to assist in renewal, growth and profitability strategies.
- Working knowledge of ERISA, COBRA and other related benefits regulations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; experience presenting to all levels of leadership.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to apply principles and practices of employee benefits and sales trends within the employee benefits industry.
- Strong consultative skills with the ability to apply them in identifying, understanding, and resolving client issues.
- Ability to identify voluntary benefits trends in the marketplace and translate them into actionable strategies within the existing client portfolio.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with and influence internal and external customers.
- Strong strategic selling fundamentals and experience
- Strong analytical skills to gather and analyze data, identify and interpret trends and create appropriate strategies to deliver on revenue and profitability objectives.
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with a results-oriented focus.
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Products as well as the application of new technology and media forms to help drive and execute on strategic efforts within the client portfolio (Ex: social media, web blogs, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels of management and build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Possesses a strong customer orientation.
- Four-year college degree in business, marketing or communications from an accredited college or university or related work-experience. MBA is a plus.
- 7-10 years in external relationship management or sales, 5 years experience in managing a proactive, account management team. Experience in the insurance or financial services industry required.
Certifications, Licenses, Associations, etc.
- Frequent travel required (30-50%). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We've designed a benefits package to help you care for yourself, your family and your future. Not only do our core benefits exceed expectations but our work/life benefit package is unmatched by other companies. From breadth of coverage to retirement planning incentives and community support, we've got it covered.
See why ARAG® team members are passionate about their world-class benefits package.
ARAG team members appreciate the breadth and depth of coverage offered through our core benefits package including a fully-loaded health plan with up to 90% of the monthly premium paid by ARAG, 9% match on retirement savings and paid-in-full vision insurance. With our high value and low-cost core benefits design, we take care of what’s most important to you.
Core benefits offered include*:
- Medical insurance program with a lot of coverage and a little monthly premium
- Dental Insurance with more coverage and less premiums than most
- Vision insurance focused on your needs with no premium cost to you
- Comprehensive legal insurance that covers your family, finances and future with no premium cost to you
- Flexible Retirement Savings Plan with 9% company match
- Flexible Spending Account/Section 125 Plan
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
* In addition, ARAG offers supplemental options for some of our benefits.
- Focus on Family – At ARAG, family comes from first. We provide all team members the standard company holidays, paid time off, floating holidays and parental leave. We work to create mutually satisfying and productive relationships and, when appropriate, work with individuals to design flexible work arrangements.
- Focus on Wellness – Education and prevention is critical to the health of our business and our ARAG family. Our focus on our team member’s well-being is paramount and we provide programs that help support personal wellness goals.
- Focus on Education – We believe education and a commitment to life-long learning is key to achieving personal and professional goals. We support your journey through personal and financial support for tuition, college savings programs and computer purchases so your dreams can become reality.
- Focus on Community – A family-owned business, we are continually looking for new ways to support our community. Some ways we do this include financial matching to your local nonprofit passions, paid time off for participation in community-minded volunteer activities and company support around earth-friendly initiatives.
When you join the ARAG family you’ll have development opportunities that you may not find elsewhere. Our commitment to education and empowerment results in people and programs that support your career development goals personally, professionally and financially.
We'll help you reach your goals through our life-long learning philosophy and internally developed educational resources.
From day one, ARAG University provides an integrated training and educational program designed to educate you on our business and help you reach your career goals.
- 12-month new team member training
- Time and conflict management training
- Leadership training
- Self-paced, on-demand training and resources
- Opportunities for development through external conferences, seminars and professional association memberships.
As ultimate advisors in their roles at ARAG, our team members have unique skill sets and training needs. ARAG provides support and resources for career development certifications, job skill training and external learning opportunities.
As part of our commitment to education ARAG provides 100% reimbursement (up to $5,250 annually) on qualified expenses associated with obtaining a degree in an industry-related field.*
* Available after one year of completed service.
Team members have a unique opportunity to build a global perspective of ARAG's business, culture and future growth through interactions with global colleagues, participation in International workshops and our International Experience Program.
Our forward-looking strategy includes planning for risk, individual growth and long term development of the organization through internal succession planning. Team members share short and long term aspirations with managers to further individual development based on aspiration and business goals.
ARAG was founded more than 75 years ago by Heinrich Faßbender, an attorney and entrepreneur in Düsseldorf, Germany. He believed everyone should be able to assert their legal rights and created an insurance solution that offered the means to obtain justice, regardless of financial status. ARAG began as legal protection for car drivers and has grown to offer legal protection for all situations in life. After three generations, the company is still owned and operated by the founding family.
In 1989, ARAG purchased a division of Midwest Mutual Insurance Company and expanded business into North America where it provides legal solutions to consumers throughout the United States.
ARAG is a global provider of legal solutions focused on:
- Education and Empowerment
- Planning and Prevention
- Resolution and Protection
With operations in 15 countries and nearly $2 billion in worldwide premium base, our global expansion is a testament to the conviction of our founders and the drive ARAG team members have today. As entrepreneurs we look ahead, anticipate change and respond proactively. Every action, innovation and decision is focused on providing outstanding service and meaningful relief for everyday legal issues.
As an independent family enterprise we stand for quality, efficiency and economic responsibility. For more than 75 years, the people of ARAG have been passionate partners empowering people to protect their rights and assets by making quality legal services affordable to all. Take a moment to hear first-hand what members have to say about ARAG.
- Operations in 15 countries
- Nearly $2 billion in worldwide premiums
- 3,500 ARAG team members worldwide
- Serving 15.5 million customers worldwide
- In North America, rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company
ARAG: \AHR·ahg\ is an abbreviation of our original parent company; the name means "legal protection insurance." In 2011, ARAG became ARAG SE (Societas Europaea) to reflect the legal form of companies in the European Union.
In the first ARAG logo, a knight in black with sword and shield stands ready to fight for the rights of policyholders. In 1938, the knight was replaced by a round seal with two crossed swords pointed downwards to represent protection. The ARAG logo has remained virtually unchanged to this day.
Core Values Drive Our Focus on Excellence
Unique to ARAG®, our core values encourage individualism and provide team members with tools and resources to help them realize their true potential.
We focus on following these core values to provide excellence in our products, services, teams and relationships.
All team members receive in-depth training on the guiding principles of our organization.
Our openness is apparent in our international orientation. Measuring ourselves against international standards is a matter of course for us. This means we openly and honestly seek comparisons. Openness also means constantly questioning our routines. We view changes as opportunities and respond rapidly and flexibly. Only through change can we improve ourselves.
We develop new markets by inspiring people with the quality of our services and turning them into customers. We understand our customers’ needs and rapidly convert them into competitive offerings. To do this, we are not afraid to depart from the beaten track and commit our heart and soul to create new products and services for our customers.
We think long-term. We are quick to identify future market opportunities and align our activities accordingly. We monitor business and social trends to understand their impact on our work and anticipate market trends more quickly than our competitors.
Our work is characterized by professionalism. Each of us understands his or her responsibility for our enterprise. We consider the consequences of every action we take. We weigh the advantages against the disadvantages so that we can come to the right decisions. In this process, we are guided by customer expectations as well as our growth and profit targets. We understand that we must work efficiently and cost-effectively in order to remain competitive. We stand completely behind everything we say and do.
We are results-oriented, decisive and steadfast. Initiative is our most prominent characteristic. We share the conviction that passion and dedication are the foundations for success. Good teamwork requires the active participation of all individuals and the willingness to contribute their individual talents and skills to the performance community. We are driving our personal and professional development with ambition.
The family and team members alike are committed to the enterprise. Each individual makes an important contribution to the welfare of our enterprise, and their individual commitment is vital to the overall success. To us, fairness means we respect one another, trust one another, and think outside the boundaries of our immediate duties. This is the only way we can fully exploit our potential.
While we appreciate the recognition, at ARAG® we believe our awards stand for something more. The following honors given for customer service excellence, communication effectiveness, and team member satisfaction are another way to demonstrate that we are what we say and we do what we promise.
ARAG was named a Top 100 Call Center by BenchMark Portal. This is the fourth consecutive year ARAG has made the list, (2011-2014) continuing its track record of industry-leading customer service.
ARAG has been certified as a Center of Excellence eight consecutive years (2007-2014) by BenchmarkPortal, a national benchmarking firm. BenchmarkPortal evaluates contact centers across a variety of industries on their ability to exceed rigorous statistical standards in comparison to their industry peers. Only five to seven percent of companies that apply and undergo a rigorous assessment review achieve the overall performance results that are required for certification and an even smaller percentage of companies receive certification for consecutive years.
ARAG is a proud recipient of the Patriot Award from the National Committee of Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve (ESGR). The award recognizes organizations that provide outstanding patriotic support and cooperation to their employees while on active military service. ARAG was nominated for this award by an ARAG team member serving on active duty in the Army Reserve.
ARAG has been selected as one of the Best Places to Work in the insurance industry for the sixth consecutive year. The prestigious honor is based on employee feedback and is given annually by Business Insurance magazine in partnership with the Best Companies Group.
In 2013, The Central Iowa Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) presented ARAG with an Award of Merit for outstanding work in the field of community champion.
In 2013, the Insurance and Financial Communicators Association (IFCA) presented ARAG with an award for work in public relations sponsorship programs.
In 2013, the Insurance Marketing and Communication Association (IMCA) presented ARAG with Awards of Excellence for work in the fields of corporate social responsibility and in-house marketing.